Pastor Roy Newman
Founding Pastor of Fresh Visions Community Church
Jackie L. Newman
Our First Lady
FVCC Elders/ Ministry Overseers
|Rev. Ozzie Jackson, Jr.
|Rev. Robert L. Jones, Jr.
|Rev. Howard A. Peters, III
||Finance, Safety/Security, Christian Education
|George T. Vaughn
||FVCC Choirs, Expressions of Praise, Proverbz, Spirit of Praise
To clearly present the message of Jesus Christ in words and action that our community and world will be transformed.
Our Core Values
- Fulfill God’s command of evangelism and discipleship through family-oriented fellowship and outreach
- Vibrant and victorious worship of Christ, the Savior
- Christ-centered preaching and teaching
- Consistently live according to biblical principles as empowered by the Holy Spirit
"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."
- Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired of God without error in the original writings and are to be regarded as supreme authority (Mathew 4:4; II Timothy 3:16)
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mathew 28:18-19)
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Lord. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of His virgin mother and sinless (Luke 1:34-35)
- We are created in the image of God. Through Adam’s sin, all are born with a sinful nature (Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 3:22-23)
- The Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. He was bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven (Mathew 28:5-7)
- Through repentance of sins and trusting in Jesus as Savior, we are born again by the Holy Spirit and become eternal children of God and promised a heavenly home with Him (I John 1:9; Romans 10:9; John 3:16; John 14:2-3)
- Those who die without a relationship with Jesus Christ are eternally lost and will suffer eternal punishment (Mathew 25:45-46; II Thessalonians 1:8-9)
- Believers should be baptized in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ. Water baptism symbolizes Spirit baptism, identification with Christ, His church, His death, His resurrection and newness of life in Him. We believe in baptism by immersion (Mathew 3:6; Mathew 28:19-20; Romans 6:1-4)